Reference in Manifesto
- Review and increase budgetary resources for the implementation of the Sexual Offences Act of 2012.
- Strengthen the capacity of the Ministry of Social Welfare, Gender and Children’s Affairs (MSWGCA) and national NGOs to provide psychosocial services to all victims
- Strengthen knowledge of the referral pathway of sexual abuse
- Stigmatization of perpetrators of sexual violence
- Increase the capacity of the FSU, the Ministry of Justice and the judiciary to investigate and prosecute reported cases and punish the perpetrators without any exception, including by not accepting any out-of-court settlements in such cases
- Strengthen protection, rehabilitation and reintegration support for victims of sexual abuse.