Reference in Manifesto
- Introduce a partial guarantee scheme to provide loans to high potential private sector entities in order to reduce the cost of finance for investment
- Review and strengthen the regulatory framework for Micro-finance Institutions (MFIs)
- Expand on mobile technology to improve on access to credit and repayment
- Re-establish National Development Banks to provide equity capital to Sierra Leoneans in businesses with credible foreign companies
- Establish a fund to provide access to medium and long-term capital to support Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and encourage lending institutions to lend a significant proportion of bank loan portfolios to SMEs.