Reference in Manifesto
- Review all policies and laws governing business and update them in line with best practice
- Broaden and deepen regulatory reforms in areas such as labour laws, property registration and licensing procedures
- Modernise the legal and regulatory framework governing business and commerce
- Deregulate the investment climate to boost investment and private sector development
- Implement prudent fiscal and monetary policies to ensure a stable macro-economic environment
- Establish One-Stop-Shop (OSS) that will reduce business registration from 10 days to 2/3 days.
- Implement a land policy to ease leasing, ownership and disposal of land
- Review licensing procedures and reduce number of municipal licenses and ease accessing permits
- Capacitate the fast track commercial courts to reduce the time and cost of enforcing commercial contracts and provide mechanisms for low-cost alternative dispute resolution.