Reference in Manifesto
- Introduce free quality education from pre-school to senior secondary school
- Introduce free university for students pursuing science and technology courses as well medical disciplines.
- Promote development of child-friendly schools that will be provided with recreational facilities, toilet facilities and safe places in each district.
- Provide sponsorship to students to access higher education through the effective management of the Grants-in-Aid policy and introduce Students Loan Scheme.
- Promote Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) by mainstreaming nursery and kindergarten education into the national education system, training of teachers and encouraging the private sector to participate in providing nursery and kindergarten education.
- Build and support at least one primary school in every administrative section in every district, at least a Junior Secondary in every administrative chiefdom or electoral ward and at least a Senior Secondary School equipped with a science laboratory in every electoral constituency
- Construct student hostels for at least 500 pupils attending different schools in every district headquarter town and support schools with boarding facilities
- Expand and improve school feeding programmes in all pre-schools and primary schools
- Remove the double shift system within 3 years by constructing additional classrooms and schools in populated communities to reduce overcrowding in school.
- Promote Inclusive Education through improving facilities and free education for the physically challenged.
- Provide subsided school bus services in all urban towns
- Establish functional district libraries equipped with computers and promote mobile library services.
- Establish High Schools of Excellence for Science and Technology education in all regions.
- Make French a core subject in Junior and Senior Secondary Schools